PRIMA Silver For 0 to 59 years old
For 0 – 59 years old
Note on ordering:
You may only add a quantity of one (1) per product to the cart at a time. If you would like to purchase more than one (1) PRIMA Membership card, please repeat the process of adding to the cart and fill out the member details like first and last names, birthdate etc., as each card asks for the member details and is assigned to a specific member.
Benefits and Coverage
- Unlimited outpatient consultations with Maxicare Primary Care Center Physicians
- Coverage for outpatient laboratory and diagnostic procedure requested by Maxicare Primary Care Center physicians Example: Laboratories (CBC, Urinalysis, Lipid Studies, Glucose, etc.) X-Ray tests (Chest, Scoliotic, etc.)
Note: Consultations are limited to Maxicare Primary Care Centers (PCC), Laboratory and diagnostic procedures are available in BGC PCC only.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered
- Purchase (one-time payment only)
- If you purchased it from Maxicare Tower, you may immediately register the voucher (which marks day 1 of membership) or you may opt to have your first outpatient availment in the Primary Care Center where frontliners can do the registration for you. (The first availment marks day 1 of your membership)
- The PRIMA membership card will be delivered to your nominated address several days after your registration (until supplies lasts).
- The PRIMA Silver cards/vouchers must be presented at all times, alongside one (1) valid government – issued ID (i.e. Driver’s License/Passport/Senior Citizen Card), upon availment of the services covered by the aforementioned membership plan card agreement
- No card/membership voucher, no availment policy applies.
- Membership is valid up to one (1) year from the date of registration
- These cards are non-transferable once registered