Online Payment Terms and Conditions
Maxicare Healthcare Corporation (“Maxicare”) owns and operates shop.maxicare.com.ph (the “Website”).
For purposes of this Online Payment Terms and Conditions (the “Terms of Service”), the words “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to Maxicare, while “you” and “your” shall refer to the customer.
The customer agrees and acknowledges that access to and use of the Online Payment Service made available through this Website (the “Service”) are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service. By using the Service via our Website, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the contents of this Terms of Service, including any and all changes updates and changes that may or may hereafter be made thereto at our sole and absolute discretion. All changes made to the Terms of Service shall be effective immediately when posted, and your continued use of the Service following any changes shall be deemed your acceptance thereto.
Any and all third party weblinks contained in the Website are provided solely for your convenience. We have no control over the contents of said weblinks, and therefore, we shall not be responsible for their contents nor for any loss or damage that may arise from your use thereof. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of their use.
This Terms of Service constitutes our sole and entire agreement with you relative to the Service, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Service. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms embodied in this Terms of Service and the statements made by our agent/s, this Terms of Service shall govern.
The Service shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Payments received by the online facility up to 11:59 PM (Philippine time) shall be posted as payment on the next business day;
- In no event shall Maxicare, its employees, agents, officers and directors be liable to you or any third party for damages or loss of any kind, arising out of or in connection with erroneous application or non-application of payments (including but not limited to, payments declined by credit card or online payment suppliers);
- Maxicare shall not be responsible for providing notice in the event that your payment is declined for any reason by your credit card company/bank or by your online payment supplier. Payments shall only be considered duly made and complete if cleared by your credit card company/bank or other on-line suppliers. At all times, it shall be your sole responsibility to verify and check with your credit card company/bank whether or not your online payment has been appropriately and accurately posted/recorded in your account;
- Maxicare shall not be liable if for any reason, this Website becomes unavailable at any time or for any period. Maxicare reserves the right to temporarily close this Website for maintenance or for other security or commercial reasons. In no event shall Maxicare or any of its agents, employees, officers or directors be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss that may arise from your use of or inability to use this Service or our other services;
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Maxicare and its officers, directors, employees, or agents from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this Terms of Service or your use or misuse of the Services;
- All matters relating to this Website and this Terms of Service, including any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. In the event of any conflict between Philippine laws and the laws of any other jurisdiction, Philippine laws shall prevail and apply at all times; and
- Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, this Terms of Service shall be instituted exclusively in the appropriate courts of Makati City, Philippines, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of this Terms of Service in your country of residence or any other relevant country including the Philippines. You waive any and all objections to the venue chosen and to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts.