Refund and Cancellation Policy
- EFFECTIVE DATE: Unless otherwise provided herein, this Agreement shall commence on the date specified in the electronic mail (email) or SMS notification received, once membership has been successfully registered. Membership may be renewed on a yearly basis subject to mutually agreed upon terms and conditions.
- TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
Maxicare shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement in the event that:
- Any material representation or warranty made by Client is false or untrue when made; or if Client commits any act with the intent to defraud Maxicare;
- Non-payment of Membership Fees and other Maxicare obligations subject to agreed payment terms; and
- If Client is in material breach of the Agreement and has failed to cure such breach within thirty (30) days after its receipt of written notice from Maxicare.
- All Medical Services and coverage under this Agreement shall terminate on the termination date, without prejudice to any claim for covered Medical Services rendered to a Member prior to the termination date.
- In case of breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement, as well as the warranties and representations stated herein, Maxicare shall be entitled to the amount of One Hundred Thousand Pesos (P100,000.00) as minimum damages, in addition to any other damages which it may be entitled under the law, and attorney's fees in the amount of One Hundred Thousand Pesos (P100,000.00) in the event that it shall be constrained to engage the services of counsel to prosecute its claim.
- CANCELLATION OF MEMBERS
- Cancellation of membership shall be processed within one (1) working day from receipt of endorsement.
- Effective date of cancellation shall be based on the date endorsed or receipt, whichever is later. Any cancellation that would take effect prior to the date endorsed or receipt (“Retro Cancellation”) shall not be allowed.
- The NO REFUND policy shall apply to all Maxicare prepaid health cards